Whether your company serves the automotive, computer, telecommunications, defense, or alternative energy industries, you need a safe, reliable way to test batteries. The SafeTest system offers a comprehensive line of standard and optional test-chamber safety solutions that can be customized to fit your company’s battery-testing needs.
We even provide the tools to help you determine which safety features would work best for your company, based on your assessment of the maximum expected EUCAR Hazard Level associated with your testing of batteries and the likelihood of occurrence for each potential event.
Our NFPA 86 Compliant Class “A” Safety Ventilation System combines several of our SafeTest Battery Testing Solutions, including:
- NFPA 86 forced ventilation system to dilute flammable gases or vapors and prevent them from reaching an ignitable concentration.
- AMCA 99-0401-compliant, spark-resistant construction to prevent physical contact between any two ferrous materials.
- Intrinsic safety barriers to ensure that electrical energy and total energy are held within safe limits, eliminating the possibility of an explosion due to sparking or excessive heat.
- Timed-purge system to dilute any flammable gases or vapors that may be present in the chamber to a concentration that is below the lower flammability limit.
- Explosion venting with a pressure-relief vent panel to mitigate the risk of permanent damage to the chamber due to a sudden increase in pressure.
- Emergency stop switch to allow operators to respond more quickly to any abnormal conditions that may arise during testing.
For more details about the SafeTest Battery Testing Solutions available for our environmental testing chambers/rooms and industrial ovens, please click here.
TPS has extensive experience with the design and manufacture of complex systems including product automation. This gives us the ability to work with customers on the most complicated systems and meet stringent design requirements. TPS designs and manufactures industrial and laboratory ovens and furnaces, and environmental temperature cycling and stability test chambers. Product brands include Blue M, Gruenberg, Lindberg/MPH, Tenney, Wisconsin Oven, and Baker Furnace. TPS headquarters are located in New Columbia, Pennsylvania. Baker Furnace is located in Brea, California, Lindberg/MPH is located in Riverside, Michigan, and Wisconsin Oven is located in East Troy, Wisconsin. For more information, visit www.thermalproductsolutions.com.
Tenney, Blue M, a division of Thermal Product Solutions are exhibting at The Battery Show at booth 1519
View the full exhibitor list here.